On 10/14/11 11:51 AM, km wrote:
> ... i want to email my sm with the setting
> to a friend so when she clicks on the download link
> it will install my sm on her desktop???
>
> km

If your friend's PC is setup to allow this, she is at major risk of
getting a computer virus.  I hope this is NOT the case.

Instead, send her the link <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/> from
which she can download the installer file and install it herself.  If
she is not adept at downloading and installing, get her on the phone and
talk her through the process.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross