SM (2.3.3 under XP) won't remember my ID and password for one of my vendors
(Vonage.com).  I have had normal callup of the ID&PW but earlier today the
ID&PW for Vonage showed only an obsolete 2 year old pair (I don't know why).

Anyway, I opened SM's PW manager and deleted the entries for the old pair. I
did not click to prevent future ID&PW for Vonage.  However, upon signing on
to Vonage using the current ID&PW, SM does not ask if I want to remember
them - and will not call up any ID&PW upon subsequent visits to Vonage.  (In
SM's Preferences/Privacy/Passwords/ Save Passwords is checked.)

How can I get SM to save the ID&PW?

--
 JohnW-Mpls