Arnie Goetchius wrote:
SM 2.5 XP SP3

In SM 2.0.14 for some email messages, I would get an icon that said
"Show Remote Content". I don't get that in 2.5 when receiving a message
from bank, credit card, etc. In Mail&Newsgroup "Message Display" I have
tried checking and un-checking "Block Images ..." but still don't see
"Show Remote Content". This worked in SM 2.0.14. Anything else I need to do?

Are you using the SM 2.0.14 profile? If so then you have already configured SM 2.5 to "Show Remote Content", unless it is a new email that hasn't been approved.

If you are using a new profile, you should have been required to set-up your email accounts, newsgroup accounts and "Show Remote Content" should appear.

That's the way it works for me, every time I install a test build with a new profile.

--

SeaMonkey
Firefox Support http://support.mozilla.com and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_%28Firefox%29