Basic Shipping Info:

Orders are processed in the order in which they are received, not based upon the shipping option selected during checkout.

We do not work weekends or holidays. Any other times the office may be closed will be posted on the shopping cart page so that no orders are placed without prior knowledge of possible delays.

Basic Shipping Costs:

(note: Orders of 3 or more items will be slightly more. Their actual cost is shown during checkout.)

USPS First-Class Mail to US addresses - $2.07US for 1 disc in basic package, $2.36 for 2 discs. Delivery for most addresses is within 4 business days. Military and outlying possessions may be longer.

First Class Mail International to Canada - $2.07US for 1 disc in basic package, $2.36 for 2 discs. Most orders will arrive within 7 business days, but a minimum of two weeks should be allowed for shipping.

First Class Mail International to anywhere else in the World - $3.30US for 1 disc in basic package, $3.55 for 2 discs. Most orders will arrive within 2 weeks, but consideration should be given to the distance, Customs and the postal service in your country.

Flash Drive Shipping:

Flash Drives, SD Cards, and CF Cards are ordered from distribution weekly, and normally ship from On-Disk.com in anywhere from 1-7 days.

When ordering flash media it is strongly recommended to select either the Priority Mail or Express Mail delivery option. Although you are allowed to select first class mail at checkout time, we will not replace any items lost in the Postal System. In most instances undelivered orders are returned to us and we can contact the customer, let them know and arrange re-shipment, but not always. Priority and Express Mail packages can be tracked Online so if something goes wrong we can track them down.

Returns and Exchanges:

Every order placed at On-Disk.com is a custom made product. We make it specifically for you after you order it. With this in mind, once the media has been created it can not be returned, exchanged or canceled. Certain exceptions can be made depending upon the circumstances. This is left up to the sole discretion of On-Disk.com

Replacement Guarantee:

If a disk or other media arrives at your location and is un-readable due to shipping damage or quality of the burn and or data load, we will replace the damaged items. If the damage is due to shipping, we may ask that you return the items to us in it's original packaging so that we can asses our shipping procedures to ensure disks arrive at their location safely. If it's not apparent that un-readable media was damaged in shipping it may be returned in any appropriate media packaging.

There is no Replacement Guarantee for free Quick Ship discs, or other free promotional or courtesy items we may periodically offer throughout the year. We simply don't have the manpower to help troubleshoot or re-send free disc products.

21-Day Limit:

You must notify us within 21 days (3 weeks) from the ship-to date if there are any problems with your order. There will be no refunds or replacements made after 21 days.

If you're not sure what the ship date is, you'll find it within your order history. Simply visit the "My Account" link at the top of this page.
--
… don't try and feel the pain.
That's impossible. Just try