WLS wrote:
> Ken Rudolph wrote:
>> I've been accessing this site for months. Suddenly (starting
>> yesterday) the site is crashing my SeaMonkey browser. It loads fine in
>> Chrome, however. http://www.nytimes.com/pages/crosswords/index.html
>>
>> Is there something I can do about this? Does that happen for others?
>>

> Didn't crash on me.
>
> What does the crash report say? Enter about:crashes in the address bar.
>
> Best yet provide a link to the submitted crash report in a reply.

The crash report doesn't show any indication of the current incidents of the program crashing. However, what happens is that every time I click on this link SeaMonkey and all its open windows suddenly close. When I try to click on SM to re-open it I get a window which starts out: "Your previous SeaMonkey session closed unexpectedly."

SM version 2.4.1, Windows 7.

--
Ken Rudolph