NoOp:

>I filter using the entire server (news.mozilla.org) for 91.212.226.
>and that does indeed work.

I am using this rule:
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/fi111027-b.png (16 KB)

Time will tell if modifications are needed. For a very long time i have
not used Filter Log and now observed, that this log will only be updated
after a restart of SM. Bug.

>I still think that either giganews and/or the moderators that control
>news.mozilla.org need to set the filters at the server side so that
>the individual users don't need to set filters of their own.

Here i disagree but will not argue. First, because it will be in English
and second, i have ceased to discuss matters like this many years ago. *g*

Hartmut