Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Larry wrote:
Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:

Snip . . .
.
However all posts to the newsgroup are automatically forwarded/mirrored
to the mailing list and supposedly Google groups.

Snipped . . .

None of my occasional newsgroup posts have bounced. Shouldn't they, if
they are also automatically forwarded to the mailing list?

When the, whatever, mechanism that forwards/mirrors a newsgroup posting
to the mailing list creates the list email message , it includes an
the address to which any bounce messages by a receiving mail system
get sent to. Messages for: an overflowing mailbox, automatic 'on vacation'
messages (?), mailbox doesn't exist (account shut down, but no
unsubscribe sent to the list), and any other sundry reasons.
The Errors-To: address is generally to the list administrator and the
message does NOT go back to the newsgroup poster!
So, NO, as a newsGROUP poster you should never see a newsLIST
bounce message.
And that exactly seems to be the problem here.
Why am I getting these bounce messages, and how do I get the problem
resolved/corrected.
Thanks for explaining.