NoOp wrote:
On 11/04/2011 05:53 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 11/04/2011 10:45 AM, user@domain.invalid wrote:
I don't think this is a SeaMonkey problem but rather a news
server problem.  I don't have this problem with any other group
on "news.mozilla.org" or any other server for that matter.

It's the news server. For some real excitement, use repair folder( that
or delete the newsgroup .msf) and elect to download all
mozilla.support.seamonkey articles... maybe by Monday they will finish
headers instead, go fetch more, etc. BTW: it's not new; been like this
for just about as long as I can remember.

Forgot to add that I subscribe to multiple news servers and many
newsgroups&  news.mozilla.org is the *only* news server that I have this
problem with.

Cannot say I've been experiencing any problems with this group or this server!

--
Daniel