On 11/28/2011 8:30 AM Rick Merrill submitted the following:
> John wrote:
>> Is there a way to verify my HTML links that I create in a document with
>> Sea Monkey's Composer?
>>
>> Second can someone using Microsoft IE verify that the following pages
>> display properly? Thanks..
>>
>> http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/Topical/work.htm
>> http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/Topical/Loneliness.htm
>>
>> I use Sea Monkey to compose many of my pages. Sometimes I have issues
>> with the pages displaying properly in IE.
>
> You can verify HTML CODE with w3c.org,
> but to verify LINKS or URLs you need a different tool.

You can also check for errors and warnings by using a program 'Tidy'.
It can also format your HTML coding to make it easier reading.
If it passes the 'TIDY' function it should also pass the W3C check.

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

--
Ed, W3BNR
http://JonesFarm.us/W3BNR