On 11/29/11 7:04 AM, WLS wrote:
> On 11/29/2011 09:51 AM, hawker wrote:

>>> Links to those site could be helpful. I've never had a problem with
>>> SeaMonkey 2.x versions.
>>>
>>> I'd be happy to test them in SeaMonkey 2.6b1.
>>>

>> As to the Seamonkey 2.5 issues, I got this from reading here and folks
>> listing a few sites here and there, especially it seems, some routers.
>>
>> So I have not tested these in recent FF versions. But a while ago these
>> two sites worked fine in FF and IE8 but not IE7 or Seamonkey.
>>
>> http://www.taurusbass.com/
>> Note the two buttons on top of each other (in/register and visitors)
>> It looks fine in FF and IE
>>
>> I just checked the other I knew of that did not work in an earlier
>> version of 2.x and it seems to work fine now so I don't know if it is SM
>> or they updated the website. At the time it didn't work in IE 7.x either.
>>

> Do you have Preferences > Advanced > HTTP Networking > Advertise Firefox
> compatability checked?
>
> The site looks fine in my SeaMonkey with that preference checked.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20111121 SeaMonkey/2.5

It looks fine in my SeaMonkey 2.5 WITHOUT that preference checked.  Try
viewing the site in Safe Mode to see if an extension or theme might be
causing your problem.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross