W3BNR wrote:

<a great deal of unnecessarily recycled dross>, and then :

Thank you - confirms my suspicion that it's a Verizon problem
And as you may or may not know Verizon is doing away with publishing their white
page phone books.  I don't know if we're the first, but their latest book
delivered two weeks ago contains only business listings and yellow pages.  We
have to call to get a printed copy or a dvd with residence white pages.  I
called - I cannot get both dvd and printed copy.  AND to top it all off the dvd
will only work with Windows XP.  Way to go Verizon.

Could you /please/ tell the rest of us, who thought this
was a Seamonkey Support list, WTF "Verizon" is and why it
is a fit subject for discussion on this forum ?

Philip Taylor