WLS wrote:
On 12/10/2011 12:20 PM, Ken aliandika:
     I looked for some mention of all text being omitted except for the
 words "freelance writer" in the text area of some messages posted to
 this newsgroup, but could not find any.  Why do some messages appear to
 have everything removed and these words present?  Most messages appear
 properly, but some do not.  For instance the above message from
 DoreenRutledge18 appears that way.

     I am using SeaMonkey 2.5 and Windows XP, but they have been present
 in earlier versions of SeaMonkey as well.

That is all the text that was in the message. It is Spam.

But, NO! It _must_ have been SeaMonkey's fault!  ;)  -JW