Interviewed by CNN on 18/12/2011 15:59, Barry Smith told the world:
> I want to migrate all email settings/keys/emails for 3 IMAP email
> accounts and all Local Folders
> -  from Portable Seamonkey 2.5 on a USB
> -  to Seamonkey 2.5 on an internal hard drive.

Just 3 accounts, on IMAP, you say? No need to move POP accounts, feeds
or newsgroups?

Well, one way would be to do this:

1. Install the regular Seamonkey to your computer, with a blank profile.
2. Use Sync to copy all the passwords, bookmarks and such from the
Portable Seamonkey to the "fixed" one.
3. Set up your 3 IMAP accounts on the "fixed" computer.

Being IMAP, the messages are stored on the server, and therefore will be
copied automatically.

What would be left are the messages saved in the "local folders" in the
Portable setup, and (possibly) the contacts. Those can be copied with a
few additional steps:

4. Close both instances of Seamonkey.
5. Copy the "Local Folders" subfolder from the mobile profile to the
fixed profile.
6. Copy the abook.mab and history.mab files from the mobile profile to
the fixed one.
--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Daystrom M5 Multitronic System.
* Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.5 *