DoctorBill wrote:
Almost everywhere I go on the Internet, a new Shock Wave Plug In is
required.

I tried on about 4 months ago and it screwed up my system.

I wrote a post here about how to remove it - and I did get back
to a working system.

Can somebody give me some advice on how to download this Shock Wave
Plug In and not have it cause problems ?

I can't do much anymore, but I am worried that downloading it will
cause more problems....

DoctorBill

Your header indicates you are running SeaMonkey 1.1 from 2007. If that is correct I suspect that the current Shock Wave is not compatible with such an old version. If you are really running that a version that old you need to upgrade to something newer and If your not running 1.1 you need to fix your user agent reporting.

Jim