Ray_Net wrote:
Desiree wrote:
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
Desiree wrote:
Also, for email reply, how do I get SeaMonkey to put the quoted text
at the BOTTOM not the top of the message?

Account Settings > Composition & Addressing

Ahh...I didn't think about looking in Accounts for the setting. Thank
you!

Have you followed this consel ?
"Account Settings > Composition & Addressing ..."
Where you can choice where the quoted text take place.

Exactly the advice I gave Desiree yesterday, and which she apparently followed, as she replied to me with "Thank you!"

I've trimmed out extra stuff in this reply to make it a bit more noticeable for you.

--
   -bts