Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Sailfish graced us with on
12/22/2011 12:50 PM:
When I click on notification icons on Facebook's top navigation bar,
it doesn't display the drop-down list in SM2.6 but works fine in
Firefox 9.0. Similarly, selecting the Home drop down icon displays
the list but is almost impossible to select the "Loggoff" item.

Anyone else noticing this problem?

I just re-installed SM2.5 and confirmed that it works well with FB,
too. So, this seems to be a SM2.6-only issue.

Works fine for me SM 2.6.1 Windows 7 Home Premium.
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20111221 Firefox/9.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.6.1

I get the drop down from the navigation icon and have no trouble selecting log off from the home drop down.