Desiree wrote:
How come Google's "let it snow" doesn't work on SeaMonkey unless I use User Agent extension to fake Chrome 18 as the user agent? It works on Fx4.01 but not fully like it does on Iron 15. Seems it should work on SM without a need to fake User Agent. Even with faking the user agent on SM it doesn't work fully like on Iron where the snow completely fills the screen and I can then write a message with my mouse. On Fx 4 and SM 2.5, the snow doesn't ever full fill the screen. It has trouble covering the images fully. Maybe it works right on the latest SM version which I haven't installed because User Agent extension won't work on it.

It works great on my SM 1119.