Ant wrote:
Hello.

Is there a way to have SM v2.0.14's e-mail client to sort by e-mails'
oldest to newest dates when using thread setup? It seems it only sort
from newest to oldest in the threads in each thread. Usenet/Newsgroup
threads seem OK though like in this news.mozilla.org news server.

Thank you in advance. ;)

Ant, I rarely have additional replies to e-mails that I have received, but on the few where there has been a "back-and-forth", they have threaded correctly,
--
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, and may 2012 be better than 2011.

Daniel