Hi all,

I am presently using SeaMonkey 2.6.1 on Windows XP SP3.

My Junk Settings no longer work. It's been this way for a little while. Here is a view of the Junk Settings panel for one of my mail accounts:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ToQeYkiD/JunkSettings.html
(All Junk Settings panels show the same as this.)

The address book lists are missing. None of these settings can be changed. I've tried checking the settings in the Config Editor (about:config) but couldn't find anything to fix it.

In addition, when a message is marked as junk, it immediately gets deleted, not put in the junk or trash folders. Nothing can change this either.

What has happened? Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

--
    _T o m_