On 12/30/11 1:59 PM, Ken Rudolph wrote:
> Win XP, SM 2.6.1
> On my laptop, for some reason I'm set to load SM in safe mode.  I'm not
> sure what that means; but instead of loading SM directly I get a box to
> disable permanently some various things.  I don't think I want this
> option activated.  But I don't have any idea how it came about in the
> first place, nor how to go back to normal mode (should I?)
>
> Any advice would be helpful.

Whatever icon you use to launch SeaMonkey, right-click on it and select
properties from the pull-down context menu.  If you see
        -safe-mode
in the Target area after the seamonkey.exe, delete that from the Target
area without deleting seamonkey.exe itself.  Then, select the OK button.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross