On 31/12/11 21:16, Pat Connors wrote:
I just downloaded 2.6.1 and as usual need to adjust font sizes in the
email program. I have all done except for when I answer an email and the
font is very small and hard to read. Thanks in advance for your help.

In "Edit → Preferences → Appearance → Fonts" you can set a minimum font size for each language. Also, these preferences ought to persist from one version to the next (they are in your profile, reinstalling the application shouldn't change that) so I don't understand your "as usual".

Best regards,
Tony.
--
GOD: That is your purpose Arthur ... the Quest for the Holy Grail ...