On 12/31/2011 10:28 PM, DoctorBill aliandika:
> DoctorBill wrote:
>> DoctorBill wrote:
>>> Cute title - I just wanted to show the redundancy described below.
>>>
>>> I just updated to SeaMonkey 2.6.1 from SeaMonkey 1.1.
>>>
>>> My stored passwords that came over from SM 1.1 are there but now require
>>> me to click on the Username before one comes up to choose.
>>>
>>> When I click on Username", many have multiples of the same Username !
>>>
>>> I went to stored passwords, and one I went to often before now has SIX
>>> listings of the very same username and password for exactly the same
>>> link.
>>>
>>> Was this a bug? Did I do something wrong ? Why would it store repeats of
>>> the very same thing.
>>>
>>> Should I delete all but one of them ?
>>>
>>> I don't want to delete anything until I hear from the Expurts....
>>>
>>> DoctorBill
>>>

>> Oh how cute !
>> There are two of everything or more.
>> Once you get down to two of them, if you highlight one and press delete,
>> both of them are erased....
>>
>> Wonderful.
>>
>> DoctorBill
>>

> From the numerous responses, I would suppose:
>
> 1. No one has had this problem before me.
>
> 2. No one knows what is going on.
>
> 3. No one G.A.S.
>
> I guess it is #3.
>
> DoctorBill

Sorry, but not too many were still using SeaMonkey 1.1.

I believe it is 1 and 2.

However a Google search for Upgrading SeaMonkey 1.1 delivers these results.

http://tinyurl.com/829hd9u

http://tinyurl.com/77uj3g6

You probably should have updated to SeaMonkey 2.0.14 first.

--

 Beta | openSUSE 11.4(x86_64) | Gnome 2.32.1 | 1.8GHz CPU | 2GB RAM
 Get openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/121/en