Sandy Pamin wrote:
I just started using 2.6.1. I no longer see the Recently Bookmarked
folder in my bookmarks. When I try to bookmark a page now, I don't know
where the bookmark goes. Can someone help?

The Recently Bookmarked folder (under the Bookmarks Menu folder) is a virtual one (a so-called "saved search" folder). Virtual folders do not appear when you are about to file a bookmark, since they are not supposed to be used with filing but only with searching bookmarks.

If you file a bookmark through the menu (or shortcuts), the default location will be Bookmarks Menu. If you file one using the bookmark icon at the right end of the location bar, it will be put under Unsorted Bookmarks instead. [I think there's already a bug on file for using the latter consistently.]

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>