My last attempt to update messed up (it's the first time this happened) and I ended up "losing" (the files are still in the old "Profile", but Seamonkey couldn't access them)all my emails, newsgroups, etc., so I ran an old system backup, but now need to get those more-recent (pre-crash) email messages back into my active inbox. Can I just copy them over from the intact, most recent (pre-crash) profile folder into the active profile folder overwriting the existing older emails, and, if so, which files? I note, for example, there is a large file called "inbox" and a smaller one called "inbox.msf"; Do I copy them both?