Pat Connors:

>I was able to print after I did the 'restart with
>Add-ons disabled'.

:)

>I guess now I just have to figure out which one,

Yes.

>by deleting them one by one and testing the print.

No. Tools->Add-ons Manager, then choose Extensions. Disable the upper
half of the extensions by clicking on the tab 'Disable'. Restart SM.

If you can print, the culprit is in the upper half, otherwise in the
lower half. Now do the same for the half which contains the culprit. You
get the quarter which contains the culprit. And so on. Finding the
culprit this way will take surprisingly little time. :)

Hartmut