On Jan 4, 12:53 am, Daniel <d...@albury.nospam.net.au> wrote:
> george zulu wrote:
> > Hi
> > when we open Seamonkey we can't see the web browser window anymore.
> > Not sure what has happened.
>
> George, are you saying that you set SeaMonkey up to open the Browser and
> E-mail screens, but now nothing happens??
>
> If you do get some part of SM to open, do you see the four (or five)
> icons (Browser, Mail&Newsgroups, Composer and Address Book (and,
> possibly, Chatzilla)) in the bottom left corner?
>
> If you do see these icons, what happens when you click on the Browser
> icon, for example??
>
> --
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, and may 2012 be
> better than 2011.
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel

When we press the SM icon in the dock all looks well. SM seems to be
starting correctly. But no window appears. When i press window accross
the top it comes up with browser #1 ,composer #4, and also number 1 (I
asume for the browser window i cant see). All very strange as we have
been using it for years with no problems.

Thanks for your help.

George