John Cunniff wrote:
Hello, Everybody,

I got a new laptop almost two weeks ago. I got excited about it. Before
I downloads SeaMonkey from the SeaMonkey-projects site, I went to my
Desktop and I found that I CAN import. But, I am looking for Export. I
want to export my stuff from my Desktop into my laptop to be imported.

How can I export everything, including mail folders, messages, settings
and et'al?

Thank you very much.

Johnny :)

I recently did the same thing with my new laptop. Install SM on the laptop, make sure the laptop and desktop are the same version of SM. Copy your entire profile from the desktop to the laptop. I used a 8 mb usb flash drive to move the profile.

--
 JD..