JohnW-Mpls wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:23:24 -0500, Ed Mullen<e...@mungeedmullen.net>  wrote:

JohnW-Mpls wrote:

Anyone know how to have a batch file in XP open SeaMonkey minimized?

I know the syntax to start SM in one of its windows:-
forex to start in Mail&   Newsgroups add -mail at the end

    C:\"Program Files"\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe -mail

but is there anything that can be added to start up minimized?

Easiest thing is to create a Windows shortcut to the program with
whatever startup parameters you like.  Then, right click the shortcut,
choose Properties, then in the "Run" drop-down select "Minimized."

I created the shortcut to start minimized and can put it into the startup
folder and that works OK, but it will not work inside a bat file, what I'd
rather do.

Without your .bat file content we can't possibly know what you're trying to accomplish nor why it isn't doing what you want it to.

Post details.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/