Interviewed by CNN on 21/01/2012 21:31, Ray_Net told the world:

> That's not a reason ....Problably because other browsers cannot render
> as well ......
>
> In the mean time i have found:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Markup_Language
> Where i can read that VML must be replaced by SVG
> And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svg  say:
> All major modern web browsers <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_browser>
> have at least some degree of support and render SVG markup
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markup_language> directly, including
> Mozilla Firefox <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Firefox>, Internet
> Explorer 9 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_9>, Google
> Chrome <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome>, Opera
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_%28browser%29> and Safari
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_%28browser%29>.
>
> So ...now ...... Can someone give us an url where the page is using SVG ?

That page is in VML. It says so right on the <title>.

VML is a Microsoft-designed language which is supported only by IE. It
has been deprecated, so other browsers won't implement it.

VML is NOT SVG. As you can see in the Wikipedia entry you have linked,
they aren't compatible.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Onboard Computer with
Genuine People Personalities(tm).
* Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.6 *