On 2012-01-22, Daniel <d...@albury.nospam.net.au> wrote:
> Jochen Roderburg wrote:
>> Anybody knows why this seamonkey newsgroup is no longer available via Google
>> groups? They say:
>>
>> The group named mozilla.support.seamonkey has been removed because it
>> violated Google's Terms Of Service.
>>
> mozilla.support.seamonkey is showing up for me if I search on
> "Groups-Google".
>
> WFM

Hmm, I start on Google Groups main page
http://groups.google.com/

When I enter mozilla.support.seamonkey in "Search Groups"
I get what I think is a search in old archived articles.

When I enter mozilla.support.seamonkey in "Search for a Group"
I get  "No groups match mozilla.support.seamonkey."

When I go direct to the former URL of the group
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey
I get what I reported:

Cannot find mozilla.support.seamonkey
The group named mozilla.support.seamonkey has been removed because it
violated Google's Terms Of Service.

JR