Ralph Fox wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:33:59 -0700, JAS wrote:

I have asked in several forums in regard to the program FastStone
Capture and the ability for the program to evoke the Seamonkey email
within the program after capturing a screenshot. I would like to know if
anyone has FastStone Capture installed and has been able to send the
capture with Seamonkey from the program. Here are the questions I have
posted.
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2399525
I know my Seamonkey is set as default as I can open IE and click on a
mailto link and it will bring up my Seamonkey email. Thanks for any help.

You will need to re-set SeaMonkey as the default mail client again.

1.  In SeaMonkey, go to "Edit -> Preferences -> Mail & Newsgroups" and,
    under "Make SeaMonkey the default application for:" click "Mail".

2.  In your WinXP, go to "Start >> Set Program Access and Defaults",
    expand "Custom", and in "Choose a default email program"
    select SeaMonkey.

EXPLANATION

To be the default email program in Windows, means two separate things:
  A.  To be the default program for launching mailto: links;
  B.  To be the program that provides MAPI services.

FastStone uses MAPI, not mailto:, to send screen captures.

It appears you currently have only mailto: associated to SeaMonkey.

Thanks, I have done that several times and every time I go back to Set Program Access and Defaults-Custom and set Seamonkey as email to be used in reverts back to use my current email program. Thanks for the reply and I will keep working on it.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the