I'm a top quoter :)p
Nope, even with the new version update tonight, it does not work for me.
I run 4 inboxes (and other foolishness) but nothing copies to anywhere when I press ctrl, click and drag.

MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 01/02/2012 22:45, John Taylor-Johnston told the
world:
Seamonkey Mail:

I like organising myself in my mail window. I can no longer press ctrl
and drag a message and copy it into another folder.

The + does not appear. And the message gets moved, not copied.

The only way to copy a message now is by right-clicking and copying it.
That is long and clunky.

I don't like this change.

Who "fixed" this one? :)

John
Works for me. Click to select message. Hold Ctrl down, click and drag.
The "+" does appear, the message is copied.

Seamonkey 2.7, Windows 7 SP1 x64.

Perhaps you were trying to copy a newsgroup message, instead of an
e-mail message?