JD wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

See my original query upthread, where I wrote:

I can copy/paste a print screen into a graphics program, but why
should I have to?
For most purposes, me too. But when you're trying to persuade voters,
it's more effective to put a color graphic in their hands than to tell
them to visit a website.

Screencap, paste to graphics program, crop, print from graphics program.
I tried that, can't maintain the little rounded corners but all the
information is there and print preview looks good. Too much blue for me
to print but I think you'll have your color graphic.

I can e-mail you a copy. 3421 KB .jpg.

Don't bother; as I've said I can do it myself.

But I shouldn't have to.

Paul B. Gallagher