Just installed 2.7 on a new laptop [not this one], and although I have tried to
install two different themes,
for the life of me they still look like the default theme... or perhaps the
colors shown on the selection page
are misleading?  Is that possible?  I am trying to get away from grey, and
blue, which are depressing to me,
and since Walnut is not available for this version I tried 2 others which
looked like they had beige looking
headers.  Is this happening to anyone else... these color differences?

Also, I can no longer run speed tests at dslreports.com, because Java or java
applets(?) are missing with 2.7.
What can I do about this?

Then the most critical is, I can't seem to increase the size of fonts in SM
mail, and apparently Win7 has also
limited the ability to change headers/tool bars/ etc., font size, or I just haven't found it yet. Just got the new
laptop today, and I'm using XP2 now, which is much easier to adjust for those
who can't see up close.  ;)
bj