On 2/7/12 5:38 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 02/07/2012 05:21 PM, NoOp wrote:
>> Using the above, I am able to search, link, etc., on yahoo.com etc.,
>> without issue. It is only google.com, and only since a few hours ago
>> that this started.
>>
>> Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:10.0) Gecko/20120129
>> Firefox/10.0 SeaMonkey/2.7
>> but experiencing the exact same issue on a completely different machine
>> with the 64bit version of SM 2.7 (final) and working Firefox 10.0.
>
> I've just replicated on the Windows versions of SM 2.7 (even pre-beta)
> and Firefox 10. So the issue is not OS build specific.

Windows XP SP3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20120129 SeaMonkey/2.7

I just now successfully used Google for a search with cookies blocked
after I deleted all prior Google cookies.  Is it possible you have a
problem with an extension?  Try your searches in Safe Mode.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross