On 2/13/2012 12:09 AM PhillipJones submitted the following:
> I'd like use in SM 2.9 and later. I am still using 2.0.14 because QuoteColors
> doesn't and some others.  Using the system that use the thick grey lines to
> show
> threads is totally confusing. I wish some one would change the Max Version and
> put it out for us to use.  Or get the Author or someone to update it.

If you extract the .rdf file from the .xpi and modify it as has been described
in this newsgroup a number of times previously it will work with SM 2.7.1.

Or, I haven't read this whole article (just looked it up on Google):
http://users.skynet.be/fa258499/hackexttutorial.html

--
Ed, W3BNR
http://JonesFarm.us/W3BNR