Le 13 février 2012, nikolam a écrit :

I would like to ask somewhat rephrased question from some time ago,
since I need forms manager again to remember website form.

Why forms manager is removed from Seamonkey?

As I understood it, going from SM 1 to SM 2 changed the coding framework, and nobody could rewrite the form manager in the new one.

And how to get forms manager functionality back?

Use Autofill Forms. Take the "SM'ed version" by Phil Chee here: http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#autofillforms .

Manual here: http://autofillforms.mozdev.org/drupal/content/main-page

To "emulate" the old "save form info", you'll want to use this: http://autofillforms.mozdev.org/drupal/content/how-add-complete-form-profile , and you can define keyboard or mouse shortcuts to fill out forms.

--
LL