I was fiddling making different browser the default browser.
Each time in explorer per exemple the <filename>.htm icon is the icon of the default browser.
Then i re-instate SM as the default browser.
BUT in explorer, per exemple the <filename>.htm icon is just an empty square. I have looked in the registry - all is ok, the file type extension .htm points to:
C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\chrome\icons\default\html-file.ico
So all is good, except that explorer cannot show me the icon near the filename.
Perhaps the html-file.ico is not a good icon ?