Interviewed by CNN on 15/02/2012 12:42, Cecil Bankston told the world:
> I have Seamonkey Mail set for POP download from my ISP and from GMail.
> Recently, each time I start Mail I have to enter my GMail password; and
> there is no option in the password dialog to have SM remember the
> password as it previously had.  How can I get SM to enter the password
> automatically?

That's strange. I have no problems with Gmail. Perhaps your saved
password is corrupted?

Go in Tools, Data Manager. Type "gmail" in the left-hand search box.
Select "gmail.com". Now go to the right-hand pane, select the
"Passwords" tab. Delete the relevant passwords (note that there should
be two passwords -- one for POP and one for SMTP).

Now try downloading from Gmail again. With no saved password, it should
offer to save again

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my fax machine.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey 2.7.1 *