As I use a Mac G4 with OS 10.4.11, SeaMonkey 2.0.15pre is the last one I can run on my system. I have been using the US English one (which was the only one I could find when I installed it several years ago), but I have now discovered that the UK English version can still be downloaded.

When opened, under 'About SeaMonkey', both builds are given as 1.9.1.20, with date indicated as 20110606. But if I use the Mac's information, the US one was modified on 10 June, 2011, i.e. 4 days later than the UK one. Moreover, the file size of the US one is somewhat bigger than that of the UK one.

I would prefer to use the UK one, but I should be grateful to know what differences other than in language there are in the functionality (and bugs, etc.) between the US and UK versions. Why is the US one larger than the UK one, for instance.

The MozillaZine SeaMonkey forum seems to be inaccessible at present.