On 2/18/12 10:13 AM, Dan C wrote:
> How do I migrate a Sea Monkey profile from an older version on one
> computer to the SM 2.6.1 version on a new computer?
>
> How do I start SM in an "un-profiled" state, where I can create a new
> profile?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Dan

For the latter question:

1.  Launch SeaMonkey.

2.  On the menu bar, select [Tools > Switch Profile].

3.  On the Select User Profile window, select the Manage Profiles button.

4.  On the Manage User Profiles window, select the Create Profile button.

I think you can handle the situation from there.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross