WLS ha scritto:
[CUT]

OK.

I'm wondering why you are getting the message at all.

Hi,

I'm getting a slightly different error when I want to see some kind of attachments in the browser. I'm using SM 2.8b3 (had the same results with SM 2.7 stable). - .wmv files = "the operation couldn't be completed. Error in user parameter list (-50) ;
- .tiff files = nothing happens, blank page ;
- .mpg files = QuickTime window stating that I need additional software.

This is really odd, because 1) if I download the attachments I can view them , and 2) I didn't have this kind of problems using SM 2.0.x on my previous Mac.

My plug.ins are:
- QuickTime 7.6.6
- Flip4Mac WMV
- Flash
- WebEx64
- DivX VOD helper
- DivX Plus web player
- silverlight
- Java

In the list above, QT is set to handle mpg and tiff (and many others), and Flip4Mac is for the wmv files, so why do I get the error?

thanx
Gabriel