While updating plugins, and looking over the list, I see this MetaStream 3 Plugin, "disabled." Don't remember putting it in, nor disabling it. A Web search has some ideas, but I find them somewhat inconsistent and confusing.

Question--can/should I uninstall this plugin? Is it related to ViewPoint Media Player (which I also don't recall installing, but the Web search says they're related)? Can I also uninstall that?

Don't need any unnecessary stuff hanging around!

Larry (This group more reliable than the Web!)