On 12-02-27 4:06 AM, _Gabriel_ spoke thusly:
yesterday morning I closed SM normally (SM 2.8b4 on OSX Snow Leo), and
when I opened it today there was only 1 blank window, instead of about
10 tabs that I usually have!
I don't know what happened, it's the 1st time I see this problem.

I use TimeMachine, so I'd like to manually restore the previous open
window with all the tabs, but where does SM store these informations?

Instead of using Time Machine to restore a session, you can (in SeaMonkey) open the *Go* menu and select *Restore Previous Session*

If you still need to manually restore the files,
1. On the menu bar, click on the "Help" menu and select "Troubleshooting Information". The Troubleshooting Information tab will open. 2. Under the Application Basics section, click on [Show in Finder]. A Finder window with your profile folder will open.
3. Open Time Machine in that folder and restore the files:
sessionstore.bak
sessionstore.json

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>