Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Lisa Wiser wrote:

Windows 7
SeaMonkey 2.7.2

Problem with email suddenly not sending through SeaMonkey with no
known changes,

Sorry -- out of the old thread. I've managed to get things back to
where I get the original error messages.

Send message error:
An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
Transaction failed: Cannot send message due to possible abuse;
please visit <http://postmaster.yahoo.com/abuse_smtp.html> for more
information. Please check the message and try again.

Shows up first. I press "OK" and get:

Send message error:
Sending of message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to SMTP server
smtp.att.yahoo.com was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try
again or contact your network administrator.

 From the sound of it, it has nothing do to with you and everything to
do with Yahoo, which is refusing your messages. Why would they do that?

If you google
"abuse_smtp.html" site:yahoo.com
you'll see the web is chock-full of people in the UK complaining about
this error, and it goes back years. Some are using Thunderbird, some
have Outhouse Distress, some have Eudora, etc. etc.

Problem started for me today ... I worked with ATT and they Say it is Not on their End ..

 I have 4 computers hooked to my ATT Gateway ..

 2 are Desktops  HARDWIRED

2 Are Laptops Via Wireless.

I cannot send from the Hard wired one ... Different e-mail accounts on Each

I can Send e-mail  on Both Laptops ( Wireless )

now if I hardwire one of The laptops ( Removing The wireless Connection ... Without Restartin Seamonkey I CAN send E-mail )

 att.yahoo.com

With A Gmail account on the Hardwired Desktop That Cannot Send From Att.yahoo.com But will send from GMAILS Outgoing Server .

Att Says it is Not Their problem and I should Use Their PAY for help Service ...

No Way it is Their problem...

But it will be Fixed Next Tuesday ...   Comcast will be My New Provider .