Le 10 mars 2012, Desiree a écrit :

Ok. I reinstated the default theme. That button/icon does look like a long
tiny bookmark now. On some tabs it is light green in color and on others it
is light gray. I didn't know what the difference in color meant but I

(I learned that in the release notes a few versions ago.)

learned that when gray that tab has not been bookmarked and, if you click on
the gray button/icon, then it turns light green to indicate that the tab
(page on that tab) is now bookmarked.  You are right, it goes into unsorted
if you bookmark this way (which I have never done until now). But if you
immediately click on the now green icon you will get Edit Bookmark window
right under the icon.

You've taught me something!

The reason the bookmark window was way over at the right edge of the screen
was because I used to have the search bar hidden. That made the address bar
very long and that thin bookmark icon is at the end of the address bar.

On my SM 2.6.1 under Win XP, the "cramped" window is *right* aligned to the bookmark icon, so it doesn't get offscreen (I have no search bar either, only the Print and throbber icons). Strange.

--
LL