robertb...@localnet.com wrote:
Quoting Paul <p...@main.com>:

robertb...@localnet.com wrote:
Just let all of the virii, trojans, rootkits, and malwareEXEs trod
right into the barn and poop the hay out of everything.
Have fun.
It is not easy discovering a rootkit invasion, much less ripping it
out without destroying valuable data and valuable programs.
Been there, done that.
Changed my modus operandi and never looked back; no problems since then.

Perhaps i can recommend something far worse...OE!

Web mail is good when traveling. Thats about it.
I've been online in some form or fashion since 1977.
My computer got a virus once back in 1991 from a floppy.
Have never gotten another one.
I don't have any active scanners, blockers, etc.
I have often wondered how you all get all these nasty things?

But i no longer get them; the worst i see are Nigerian scam knock-offs
in my spambox "competing" with Chinese manufacturers wanting business.
And i do NOT read them.
I look in my spambox for false negatives,which i see on rare occasion -
some of those i rescue.

 I don't even get Those .