robertb...@localnet.com wrote:
Quoting Lucas Levrel <lucas.lev...@u-pec.fr>:

Le 10 mars 2012, robertb...@localnet.com a écrit :
Quoting Lucas Levrel <lucas.lev...@u-pec.fr>:
userChrome.css,
I find no such file, or even one with a crudely similar name (using
SM7.2).

It's not there by default. On older versions you had
userChrome-example.css and userContent-example.css in a chrome/ folder
in your profile.

Maybe could you try posting to mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey?

--
LL

Oh, this is peachy (NOT)! The file userChrome-example.css names /
suggests changes in userChrome.css, and the file userContent-example.css
names / suggests changes in userContent.css and neither one of them
exists anywhere on the hard drive.
And the hard drive has three copies of SeaMonkey (1.1.16 for Win98SE and
Win2k, and 2.7 for Win2K).
Go figgure..

Just in case you are not aware yet, Robert, these example files are just that....examples.

Open the equivalent one you want (I think it was userChrome.example.css) and then save it as userChrome.css (note no .example) then paste in the lines of code that have been suggested by others above and then re-save the file, again as userChrome.css. Reboot SeaMonkey and see how you go!

HTH

--
Daniel