Robert Gault wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/11/12 9:54 PM, question wrote:
Is The Yahoo sending of Email Fixed in Thunderbird/Seamonkey With out
Hacking Those Clients ?
Can't Tell because I hacked mine .

It does not have to be fixed in TBird or SeaMonkey. It has to be fixed
in Yahoo.

I have AT&T using Yahoo as a mail provider and don't have any problems
with sending or receiving email regardless of text or HTML format. I use
the latest SeaMonkey.

There is only one issue with Yahoo which affects my email that might be
an issue for others. I need to use the correct security format, SSL. It
gets more complicated since I also use Avast to scan email.

SeaMonkey
pop.att.yahoo.com, port 110
security none
smtp.att.yahoo.com, port 25
security none

Avast
yahoo.com POP3 port 995 SSL
yahoo.com SMTP port 465 SSL
As of this morning The Smtp Server is functioning with HTML ... I think Yahoo Got it Fixed .

Security should be Set To  SSL  And port 465