Hi everyone,

I just copied my SeaMonkey 2.7.1 profile from a Mac to Fedora Linux. Everything has been preserved, except my RSS feed "account" in Mail has been wiped. None of the subscriptions or previously downloaded entries are there; it's completely empty.

Any idea where everything could have gone? I've copied the profile verbatim onto another Mac with the same file system, and another Linux machine, with the same result. It seems strange that all my email and newsgroup accounts were preserved, but not the Feeds account.

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere; I did a quick search of the newsgroups but couldn't find anything.

--
Cheers,
Ruben Schade

@Rubenerd on Twitter